Powered by WP Review
Download and Install Adobe Photoshop Trial for Free
How to Install Adobe Photoshop
Working with images is always associated with the software and image editing tool Photoshop. This beast of a tool is available for all operating systems and it is extremely powerful that has been used professional photographers.
So training in Photoshop is very much necessary to all photographers who want to create high quality images and also graphic designers who join graphic designing courses to create high end graphical images. Photoshop training and graphic designing courses in Chennai are given by CORPITS.
Here is how you install Photoshop into your PC. Install it and Photoshop away!!
Working with photoshop involves downloading of the available version and it’s compatibility with the PC you have.
STEP 1 : From Adobe Products Websites download Adobe Photoshop
- Type the url in your browser and download the appropriate version for your pc: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs5-product-downloads.html
STEP 2 : Setup
- After downloading the setup folder, open the folder and run set-up.exe file.
- The initializing installer would pop up. Wait for some time for the installation to begin.
STEP 3 : Select the Install Type
- Choose the product installation in trial and click next. If you have purchased the product then enter the serial.
STEP 4 : Select the appropriate Options for installation and set your desired Location for installing the files
- Choose the options you want to install along with photoshop and set the location where you want to install this product.
STEP 5 : Installation Progress
- Based on the options you chose and at the location you opted for, the installation will commence.
STEP 6 : Completing the Installation
- The trial version of the product will be installed and the appliocation will be ready for use.
STEP 7 : Activating Product
- A 30 day free trial version of the product will be provided upon launching the application. If the product is purcahsed then the provided serial number can be entered. Choose continue as trial if the product has not been purchased.